Welcome to arttravelbug

As I pondered what image to feature with my first arttravelbug post,
I realized I had a personal travel experience that sets the stage perfectly.
For fun, I'll wait to see if anyone can figure out the above clue.
Once they do, I'll share my story.

Welcome to arttravelbug.

That's 'art travel bug' (not 'ant travel bug' - as it currently appears on my template!).

For quite some time I have been noodling my blogs, current and past, still feeling like I haven't hit the nail on the head about a blog theme that really speaks to what interests me, and what impels me to write. Correction: explore, research, learn, head down rabbit holes, uncover fascinating themes, discover more twists and stories than I can imagine, and capturing these to share with others.

I'm not convinced I've found the final solution (hmmm, that sounds apocalyptic, doesn't it?), but I have been able to identify the underlying themes of what drives me forward.

It's art, stories and travel - and the intersection of all three. That's the sweet spot that defines what goes on in this curious mind.

arttravelbug is where I will bring these together, eclectic yet connected.

If you share these interests, I invite you to follow along as I explore where this goes. I promise you some interesting reads, travel to places you never thought you'd ever go (if only virtually), stunning and curious works of art, and surprising stories.

Because, aren't all life stories surprising? How unique we all are.

I love that curiosity in one single thing - like an artist's work I wasn't familair with - can led me down a path where I learn about their life, grow to understand what is behind their work, identify where I can go to witness their works or stand in their home, and so much more.

Anyways, here goes the adventure.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Art Towns book series

100 Years of Bauhaus